Regarding your property’s electrical systems, you want to do everything possible to ensure it runs on all cylinders. These intricate systems provide power throughout your space, ensuring you have the energy needed to power your array of appliances and electrical devices. However, when your system is showing signs of significant electrical problems, knowing where you can turn for comprehensive and professional electrical repairs in Austin, TX, becomes vital. That’s where Magnify Electric can help!
Since 2012, our family-owned electrical contracting company has helped countless homeowners with their electrical repairs in Austin, TX, and the surrounding areas. We work with our customers to determine what is wrong with their systems and make the necessary repairs to address their electrical wiring problems before they worsen.
We have provided an array of commercial and home electrical repairs to people throughout the area, including the following TX communities:
- The Hills
- Bee Cave
- West Lake Hills
- Dripping Springs
- Travis County
- Burnet County
- Hays County
- And More!
Residential and Commercial Electrical Repairs
Whether you are dealing with electrical problems in a residential or commercial property, calling in professional electrical services can help address the issues quickly and efficiently. We have helped countless customers with our high-quality electrical work, ensuring their systems are back up and running in no time.
We understand that worn electrical systems and circuit breakers can lead to issues with your electrical safety, and we do everything we can to address these issues quickly. Our local electricians have worked on a wide range of residential and commercial electrical repair projects and know what to look for when trying to figure out what exactly went wrong. Whether you need to replace the entire system or only require electrical panel repairs, Magnify Electric has you covered.
Signs You Need Residential Electrical Repairs
Before you can call in the pros to handle your residential electrical work, you need to know there’s a problem with your electrical system in the first place. Here are some of the telltale signs that your system could use the attention of a professional electrician:
- Flickering Lights: This is often a sign that your home is experiencing a power surge. If you have multiple appliances plugged in that overwhelm your system’s power output, it can lead to frequent flickering and potentially damage your fixtures and appliances.
- Burning Smell: If you smell something burning coming from your electrical outlets, a circuit breaker, or any other part of your system, it’s a troubling sign. Your system is producing too much heat and can quickly develop into an electrical fire.
- Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping: Your circuit breaker helps protect your home from overloaded electrical circuits. However, if your breaker frequently trips, it could be a sign that your system is outdated and needs to be updated.
Signs You Need Commercial Electrical Repairs
It’s not only homeowners that can benefit from regular electrical repairs in Austin, TX. Commercial property owners can help upgrade their facilities by looking for some warning signs.
- Electrical Shocks: If one of your team members goes to turn on a light switch, appliance, or another electrical device and gets zapped with electricity, it can feel easy to blame it on static shock. However, it could point to a more serious problem with your electrical system. Our commercial electrical services can come to your property and determine the cause of these shocks before it worsens.
- Visibly Frayed Wires: The wires that make up your electrical system can experience a great deal of wear and tear over time. A frayed wire can present an electrical safety hazard that affects your entire system if you aren’t careful. Call the pros for electrical wiring repairs if you notice a frayed wire.
- Outlets Sparking: If you’ve noticed an electrical outlet sparking or smoking, you don’t want to take a “wait and see” approach. Any signs of smoking or sparking indicate that your electrical system requires emergency electrical repairs before they can spark an electrical fire.
Electrical Panel Repairs
Your home’s electrical panel becomes the heart and soul of your electrical system, connecting the various components and distributing the electricity as needed. When this central hub experiences problems, it can have a cascading effect across your entire home and severely interrupt your daily routines.
If you’ve noticed your system has run into significant issues recently, it’s time to get an experienced electrician out to make the necessary electrical panel repairs! We work with our customers to determine the underlying causes of their electrical panel issues. Once we identify them, we’ll make the necessary electrical repairs in Austin, TX, and get your property up to code in no time.
Electrical Wiring Repairs
Whether you have a commercial property that hasn’t had an electrical inspection in a few years or your home hasn’t had its system upgraded since the 50s, electrical wiring repairs can go a long way toward making your property safer. Our electrical services aim to give you total confidence that your electrical systems can meet the rigorous standards of modern electrical demand.
If you think your property requires emergency electrical repairs, we have you covered. Our team will come to you and ensure everything is up to code and swiftly identify what’s wrong with your wiring.
Trust Magnify Electric With Your Electrical Repair Needs Today!
Knowing where you can turn for trusted electrical repairs in Austin, TX, and the surrounding communities can help take much anxiety off of your mind. Since 2012, we have made it our mission to provide our customers with a personal touch with their home electrical repairs and ensure they feel taken care of every step of the way. Our technicians have helped countless customers across the area, including Lakeway, Spicewood, Briarcliff, The Hills, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Dripping Springs, Tarrytown, Travis County, Burnet County, and Hays County, TX.
Interested in learning more about our other available electrical services? We can also install whole home surge protectors and EV charging stations for your electric vehicles. Contact our team and schedule your next service call today!